Happy Hormones Workshops
Take your health and well-being to higher levels in the most welcoming atmosphere with relaxing and inspiring music and visuals.
Includes: Pilates, Yoga, Stretching, Therapy Balls, and Enhanced Guided Meditation
Our hormones play such as huge part in our lives, how we feel, our energy levels and have a massive impact upon our health and quality of life. Hormones have a lot to answer for! As they are busy passing messages around the body, it’s important they work well together in a balanced and organized way. If one hormone isn’t working as it should then all types of physical and mental chaos can ensue, such as issues with weight, mood, and libido, growth and development. Hormones that aren’t balanced can play a huge part in a variety of illnesses.
It’s important to lead a lifestyle to inspire hormonal balance
Your body is a complex biological machine that is so amazing and deserves all the extra care you can give it. Your body needs to do what comes naturally; to move, stretch, and exercise so you can achieve optimal functional fitness.
When we don’t exercise as we are often so busy with other commitments or haven’t found an exercise we enjoy, our passive lifestyle is actually causing damage. Cortisol is the hormone released by the adrenal glands during stressful situations and we can experience exhaustion and fatigue if we have been under too much stress for too long.
As a woman for example your body undergoes natural hormonal changes, whether connected to your cycle or what stage you are at in terms of your fertility, menstruation or menopause. With the menopause we can experience symptoms up to 10 years beforehand and not realise why we feel the way we do . If you have ever felt at the mercy of your hormones or want to give yourself a “health and happiness boost” join us to achieve Happy Hormonal balance.
How we can help you feel good
If you’re feeling the effects of hormone imbalance, from mood swings and depression, to fatigue and insomnia our workshop is ideal for you.
Our regular ZenergiZe classes can also help:
You will feel the benefits of Pilates and Yoga in balancing out hormones for improved positive feelings
From our Mindful movement you will feel more emotionally relaxed yet have higher energy levels
Our therapy balls and guided meditations are a wonderful way to stimulate positive brain chemicals to enhance your mood, and reduce overactive adrenaline.
- You feel more flexible, with reduced aches and pains.
- Help control your weight which is especially important with hormone imbalance.
- Help reduce oestrogen levels where they are dominant and causing fat gains, particularly with bloating around the stomach, as fat cells can harbour toxins and extra oestrogen that contribute to ill health.
- Increase your endorphins and help combat the negative effects of PMS, particularly pain and feelings of unhappiness and anxiety.
- If you overdo exercising over an extended period then you may find that your oestrogen levels drop so low that it has an impact on your cycle. For hormonal balance, aim for balance with exercise too. We help you balance your body and mind.
- Exercise-induced anti-aging fat burner. Irisin, a recently identified hormone that is released after exercise can reprogram the body to not store fat but burn calories instead. Along with this, a recent study suggests that there is a molecular link between this hormone and keeping your cells biologically young.
- Growth factors boosted by exercise stimulate cell growth and muscle production, an important function in cell repair to help prevent stem-cell decline with age.